Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel
We LOVE Deadwood Mountain Grand! 2018 Wild Deadwood Reads was held in this beautiful, new hotel at the top of the town, and we’re excited to say that we’ll be there again in 2019! Still in walking distance of everything in Deadwood, the Deadwood Mountain Grand offers a non-smoking casino, guest rooms (some with balconies), a day spa, restaurants, bars, and lovely outdoor balconies with fabulous views of Deadwood and the Black Hills.
A link to reserve your room at our great group rate for 2019 will soon be available on the Reader Registration Page and the Author Registration Pages which Authors will receive after completing the Author Interest Form.
Beautifully designed modern rooms, some with balconies, all with refrigerators. Four elevators will make your hotel experience lovely! And there’s Room Service!
• Slime Plant Bar – where we’ll hold our Thursday Meet and Greet
• The Grand Grille – featuring Creekside lobby and bar
• Santana’s Sports Bar & Grill – featuring regularly scheduled live entertainment and full menu
• The Ore Cart – coffee shop in the hotel lobby
• The Company Store featuring DMG wear and tons of fun clothing, accessories and Deadwood souvenirs
• Grand Rewards Casino – featuring 210 machines and casino games, as well as high stakes gaming
• The Event Center – directly above the casino where we’ll hold our Book Fair
• The Grand Spa & Salon – full service spa and salon located on the hotel level
• ATM Machines conveniently located on-property
• An Art Gallery
• Guest Business Center – complimentary use of computers and printer, located near the pool area
• Ice and Vending on every guest floor
• Complimentary WI-FI and high-speed internet property-wide
• Manager Reception – Thursday from 4pm to 5pm – Hotel lobby (Seasonal)
• Guest Laundry
• Pet Friendly accommodations
• Pool and sunny outdoor balcony