Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel
We LOVE Deadwood Mountain Grand! 2018 Wild Deadwood Reads was held in this beautiful, new hotel at the top of the town, and we’re excited to say that we’ll be there again in 2019! Still in walking distance of everything in Deadwood, the Deadwood Mountain Grand offers a non-smoking casino, guest rooms (some with balconies), a day spa, restaurants, bars, and lovely outdoor balconies with fabulous views of Deadwood and the Black Hills.
Reserve your hotel room today to be right in the middle of all the action! We have an amazing price of just $169* per night, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday June 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, 2019.
If you have any problems booking your room, please call the hotel front desk 605-559-0386 and tell them you’re with Wild Deadwood Reads, and there is a special rate. Please contact one of the hosts if you have any problems. Thank you!
*The small print: Hotel rates are subject to a $2.00 per room per night occupancy tax and applicable local lodging taxes of (8.5%) but the hotel is WAIVING THE $12.95 PER NIGHT RESORT FEE FOR US**! That’s because they are so excited to have us at their beautiful, grand hotel. **More small print: When you book your room, the price will include the Resort Fee, but when you are in Deadwood, the hotel will credit the amount from your bill at checkout. (We have it in writing!)
Beautifully designed modern rooms, some with balconies, all with refrigerators. Four elevators will make your hotel experience lovely! And there’s Room Service!
• Slime Plant Bar – where we’ll hold our Thursday Meet and Greet
• The Grand Grille – featuring Creekside lobby and bar
• Santana’s Sports Bar & Grill – featuring regularly scheduled live entertainment and full menu
• The Ore Cart – coffee shop in the hotel lobby
• The Company Store featuring DMG wear and tons of fun clothing, accessories and Deadwood souvenirs
• Grand Rewards Casino – featuring 210 machines and casino games, as well as high stakes gaming
• The Event Center – directly above the casino where we’ll hold our Book Fair
• The Grand Spa & Salon – full service spa and salon located on the hotel level
• ATM Machines conveniently located on-property
• An Art Gallery
• Guest Business Center – complimentary use of computers and printer, located near the pool area
• Ice and Vending on every guest floor
• Complimentary WI-FI and high-speed internet property-wide
• Manager Reception – Thursday from 4pm to 5pm – Hotel lobby (Seasonal)
• Guest Laundry
• Pet Friendly accommodations
• Pool and sunny outdoor balcony